HOW TO GET A LIBRARY CARD
Please stop in to fill out an application with a valid photo ID.
Things to know:
- Library card accounts are valid for 3 years.
- Those 14 and younger are required to have a guardian signature.
- The individual whose name appears on the account will be charged fees by the Elk Horn Library for any items that are lost or damaged during their use by the account holder.
- Parents/guardians are financially responsible for the items checked out on their minor child’s library account.
- The account holder is responsible for updating their contact information with the library.
- Account holders can maintain full library privileges by returning or renewing materials on or before their due date, paying for lost or damaged items promptly and promptly informing the library of any change in their contact information.
- Account holders must be present in order for their account to be used.