If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. The library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- This service is available Monday to Friday and is subject to the schedule and availability of staff
- To schedule a proctored exam, contact the library director at 712-764-2013
- There is no fee for this service, but you are responsible for any printing, postage or faxing costs
- Instructors should send the test materials to Library Director, Elk Horn Public Libary, PO Box 119, Elk Horn, IA 51531
- This service is available for both written and online tests